Monday, April 11, 2016

It gets better

To all the girls out there:

It will get better. You're probably at the stage now where your thoughts revolve around him... and all you do is mourn and grieve over it. You wonder, how does someone have such control over your life? Your appetite wanes, you adopt a lacklustre view on life, you lost sight on THE PERSON THAT YOU WERE INITIALLY. I know... I once let someone be my world and when he left, it was just a huge gaping hole in my entire universe. It was the most miserable feeling ever. Ever since then, I vowed to love myself before anyone else. And that's what you should do. NO ONE DESERVES THE RIGHT to undermine your self-worth. NO ONE. Once you realise that, the healing process will expedite and you know you're on your way to recovery. It's gonna take time. Months. Years. Who knows. One thing's for sure, you're gonna emerge a stronger woman.