Gonna get this off my chest.
I think it's sad if you regret sharing your soul to people whom you thought were deserving of it. I shared cos I thought you'd appreciate my honesty. Here I am, baring my soul, sharing intimate details that I THOUGHT you'd be mature enough to not poke fun at. Initially, I could get over the incessant teasings but eventually, I got sick of it and extremely annoyed. Day in day out, you'd say the same ol' things. To be very honest, I liked it in the beginning... but afterwards, it just feels like that's the only thing you think of whenever you meet me. I've been trying to tell all of you nicely... to lay off the matter. But you think I was playing some reverse psychology on ya'll. If I don't like it means I really don't. Now that it has reached this point, I'm at fault? When you have made me reach my boiling point, despite the multiple reminders over the weeks? C'mon, I'm only human. Sheesh.