Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Night changes

How am I still having views when I rarely post.....

Hi phantom readers hahaha I have no idea who comes here, seriously. Like I only know some of my close friends come here from time to time. It'd be cool if I have readers beyond my social circle. Like, people who are genuinely interested in the mind of a 21 year old. To be honest, nothing much has been occurring in my life. I've only been going to school and I don't do much on weekends cos 1) lazy 2) finishing assignments.

Anyway, listening to Night Changes now and I love how versatile the song is. It suits any mood. You can be love-struck and find the song relatable. You can be emotional over a screwed up assignment and still find the song relatable. You can be upset over an argument and STILL find the song relatable. I think I've made my point.

Oops, look at the time. It's 12.32am. Gotta wake up in 7 hours' time for lab nuuuuuu
Mentally preparing myself for 6h lab session tomorrow.
YES I CAN DO IT
ONE MORE LAB SESSION FOR THE SEM
ONE LAST LAB SESSION FOR YEAR 2.