Yes, as mentioned earlier, the highly-anticipated long-waited night cycling event is over :~( Don't really know what to feel about this. While I'm relieved that the craziness of it all is over... It pains me that the one thing that relieves me from school is like done? I actually look forward to NC meetings cos it makes me forget about academic matters momentarily and the people are amazing. I love the people that I got to work with. From Parketing to Secretary. I love them all. And now there really isn't a reason for everyone to gather oh wait, there is!!! Our post-event outing????? Being hopeful that it'll materialise. Moving on the actual day of the event, I cannot be more thankful how lucky and blessed we were. No serious casualties and everything went smoothly. Alhamdulillah moment right there. This event actually marks my first MS ad-hoc! And so lucky I got a good experience out of it
The week after that, I was involved in Open Day! This must be the semester of firsts cos it is also my first time helping out! I think I've said this a million times but I would just like to say it again. The main reason why I wanted to be down for Open Day, is cos of the free tshirt hahahaha yes go ahead and judge me. I figured that te tshirt would be cool and shit cos it's SG50 and NUS110 so like why not right! Then I found out afterwards that I'll get paid???? Omg bonus! So yup, money and free tshirt aside, it was a very good experience. My role on the day is to give directions to clueless visitors while sitting down at a relatively cool and sheltered place....... Hehe I can say I got a pretty sweet job
I think this is the first semester that I'm so involved in school events??? The only other time is Year 1 Sem 1 for a stage production. But that took a toll on my grades so I thought of taking a break from any events and yay here I am doing more!
Moving on from school........ (Oh wait, lemme check where I am. Bukit Gombak. Yes and still not losing my blogging mojo. Nice.)
So how have I been. I think I've been pretty good. Ok I've just lost my blogging mojo (was interrupted by a phone call lollzzzz)
Till the next (proper) post in like the next decade or something