Sunday, February 23, 2014

Woke up feeling anxious and scared because of my bad dream!!!! I have to document this. So, my dream went like this...

My final exam is scheduled to be around 6.30pm. The day before, I had an exam which presumably ended late because I was too tired to revise the night before for this final exam. I told myself, it's okay at least I have a lot of time in the day to revise for that paper. I remember that ij my dream, I set the alarm for 8am ok!!! And guess what time I woke up despite my sensitivity to alarms(I believe that this is a talent)???? 4pm. I panicked and rushed to school almost immediately. And THAT ANXIETY. I swear I felt it. It was rushing through my veins and my heart was palpitating in fear. Just imagine you are so unprepared for a paper which contributes significantly to your final grade, say 60%???? I think this is a good wake-up call for me (lol punny Quraisya strikes again)... I shouldn't take any test and quiz for granted. And just be prepared all of them even though they might just be like 2.5% of the grade. 

Oh my god this post is entirely school-related. /kicks self/ why am thinking of school even though it's Recess Week????? Hello Quraisya, enjoy and let loose??? 

Ok ok brain I will listen to you.