Wednesday, February 19, 2014

There's one song that gets me every single time and that is Teenage Dream.

It brings me back to this point in my life.... A bittersweet period. I think bittersweet best describes it. I don't know how I feel whenever I listen to it. It's like a mix of emotions most times. I don't even know if I am glad or sad that it happened. Do I regret it? I don't know. Would I make the same decision if I could go back in time? I don't know. Sometimes I feel like a hypocrite when it comes to this. Some days, I'd be like totally nonchalant about it... Other days, I'd be so overwhelmed with emotions. Even I am confused with myself. NOTE: I am not hung up over it. It is just something that you get reminded from time to time. Like, it is a pretty big deal considering the.... likelihood of it occurring to anyone. Seriously, what are the odds. Ha ha ha.... Life.

It is a learning point in my life nevertheless. One's life cannot be entirely smooth-sailing. You'd encounter some bumps along the way (This is one freaking huge bump I must say) but you'll get over it in time. I can say that I've put it behind me but I doubt I'll ever forget it. I think what people fail to realise is that this person played a huge role in my life so of course I'd bring him/her up (lol trying my best to be vague) occasionally. Cos to me, the relationship was real. And I did truly love him/her (omg very obvious who I am talking about hor). I really did. But now I know that he/she isn't for me. I have accepted that. I just don't want people to discount what we had just because we were seemingly young when the relationship 'blossomed'.

So..... yes. That's all.