I need to immortalise this feeling in a blogpost.
For once, in a long time, I am feeling genuinely happy. Like, my heart is overflowing with happiness and shit. The feeling is definitely overwhelming. Just imagine, for MONTHS, you feel like shit and you think that you're doomed to feel that way for at least the next 10 years or something. But suddenly, in a twist of fate, this thing or rather, person takes you by surprise and your emotions just do a 360 turn. Wow just WOW. Wait, if it's 360 degrees, technically it should go back to the same spot right? Hm, scratch that, 180 then.
I haven't had a great day in a long time. It's crazy, really. How this whole situation is. But it feels right. I don't know. Maybe for too long, I thought that I've lost the chance with that one person that I'm destined to be with for the rest of my life. I'm being extremely honest here and I don't know if that's a good thing :/ What I'm trying to say is that, if I could say it to past Quraisya at least, don't ever think that way. That person might only seem perfect only until you meet the next. WOW. That's a punchline right there. Quote that shit!!!!! Make sure to credit me ah.
Alright, that is all. So basically, I'm just a happy person right now :)