Monday, May 13, 2013

MOOOOOORNING! Another beautiful week awaits us! Hehehe it's a holiday for me everyday! It's not gonna last for long tho ;( I'm still being hopeful about my uni replies........ Patiently waiting for uni offers. Well, I've gone for 2 interviews but still waiting for replies! Like hurry up!!!!!! Making me wait around is not good for my self-esteem ok :( And this is my future we're talking about! I don't like not being in control of it. Sigh, it's really all up to God now (and I have no qualms about that. I trust that He will make the best decisions for me, InsyaAllah). Ok so........ At least I got that off my chest. AND ALSO, my Dorothy Perkins online order hasn't arrived yet!!!!!!!!! The estimated date was May 9th....... It's already Mat 12th and um, where is it? I shall keep my cool and WAIT PATIENTLY. It's probably delayed or some shit. Ah, tests. SO MANY OF IT. God.