Sunday, March 3, 2013
Thankful
This post is aptly titled "thankful" because it encapsulates my feelings right now. I am thankful to God for watching over me. He has His plans for me and I know that all that has happened, happened for a reason. I'm actually relieved and glad that this chapter of my life in JC ended on a good note. It wasn't smooth-sailing, in the very least. The entire experience taught me so much, and I think I've emerged a more matured and resilient individual. I couldn't have done it without the help of my parents, siblings, friends, teachers and school counsellor. God has been watching over me, just that I was too pre-occupied in my misery to realise that. He has blessed me with amazing people in my life who constantly motivate and encourage me and I can't be more thankful for their presence. And now, a new chapter awaits. :)