I take pride in being a good listener. Is it wrong of me to expect the same in return? I listen intently to your woes and respond with nods and "ahhs" of acknowledgement. Afterwards, I'll give you my personal response which I'LL MAKE SURE AREN'T GENERIC ONES. I honestly don't mind listening, in fact I'm honoured that you're opening up to me. But what I hate the most is when someone doesn't do the same. When it is my turn to share, you give me a blank look and when it's all done, you're like "oh okay" and so quick to move on to your story. What? That's so unfair? Is it so hard to listen?
And I don't get why the same thing has to be brought up again and again. I don't mind talking about it twice, thrice even but when you go on and on about it every single time we meet/talk, don't you realise how it makes me feel? It's not like there's anything new to be talked about. It's just the same ol' same ol'.
This is so frustrating. God.