Sunday, February 21, 2016

Squeezing some time out to update this space!

Hello, hi I'm back - well I've always been here but not active on this site. Mostly because of the fact that I'm usually at a lost of words. I'm really bad at articulating my thoughts and stringing them in words. I've actually spent 5 mins typing but I'm always backspacing, thinking if the expression/phrase is appropriate etc. Anyway, I was looking at my schedule and I've always thought that I have time to spare but holy shiiiiiit I don't! I have 2 midterms next week and I've barely started on any revision. Scratch that, I have yet to start on revision. The past 6 weeks just... flew by. And it upsets me. I'm still coming to terms with this semester being my last one in NUS and god, the anxiety is real. People usually think I'm kidding, being a drama queen when I say it but ya'll don't know what goes on within me. All my life, I've worked so hard towards University. When I was in primary school, I knew I was gonna study hard and get good grades so I could land a place in university. But I didn't envision my future beyond that. Well, I did - aspired to be this and that but like, I was just doing whatever I could to end up at uni. That's it. And now that I'm here, what happens after this? I've been reading up and exploring my career options so I kinda have an idea of what I'll do post-graduation... I understand that there's only so much I can plan, cos ultimately it's God who decides my fate. And if He decides for me to take a particular path, so be it. I'll take the path with my fullest faith in Him. 

My oh my how did this post turn sombre. 

Let me conclude the post with some eargasm -


(start at 2:01)