Thursday, January 21, 2016

First post of the year!!!!!!

Hello world! I'm currently lying on my bed and listening to music... Yeah I pretty much listen to music like all the time. Which is why I felt really empty inside yesterday when I didn't have my earphones with me ☹️ Oh it was a sad sad day. Haha I'm just being melodramatic. Anyway, can't believe that it has only been 21 days since the start of 2016?!?! Feels a loooot longer. So it's the second semester of my third year and having all sorts of feelings about it ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ I'd like to sum them with one word that is AMBIVALENCE. 
If AMBIVALENCE was a picture, this would be it. (Check out the edits, pretty neat huh hahaha yes I'm proud of myself do check out @lae.me while you're at it.)

I'm getting bored of this thing already and gonna resume staring into blank space.