Saturday, July 4, 2015

I swear, June went by just. like. that. It's now July and we're already two weeks into Ramadan. Two weeks later I'll be going abroad for summer exchange!!! Omg time is passing by too fast! I'm excited but anxious at the same time! It's gonna be the first time I'll be away from my family for a long period of time (1 month is long okaaay) and it just has to be during Raya period...... NOT COMPLAINING. It's an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and Alhamdulillah, I'm lucky/blessed to be given it. Oh also, it has been a great day! My brother sorta surprised me w shoes as a birthday treat!!!! It's not exactly a surprise cos I picked them out myself but it's still considered as one cos it has been years since he last got me something for my birthday (not that I'm counting or being calculative.....) I really treasure these things okay. Omg ALSO. How can I not mention this. My friends got me a Taylor Swift concert ticket for my birthday 😭😭😭😭😭 this is crazy yes it is!!!! Gonna watch Taylor for the 3rd time w the best concert buddy ever aka Ashraff Ali. Sigh so blessed! It has been a pretty great month! Hope the coming months would be equally amazing 💖