Friday, June 5, 2015
It is finally June. Feeling rather ambivalent towards it, especially since it's my birthday month. While I'm excited to turn a year older, it serves as a reminder that I'm an adult and I can't get away with immaturity and bad decisions (not like all adults are completely mature but immaturity tends to be associated with teenagers). I'm inching closer towards mid-20s then 30s... then omg can I not look at life that way. It shouldn't be segmented into phases, it should just be a smooth flow........... ok anyway this is getting boring. So, I have a job!!!!!! I'm employed for GSS but if all goes well and I can commit to it, I'll probably be working there during the semester? So far work has been pretty okay. I'm just glad I have some to keep me occupied for the time being :~) I was rotting at home for 2 weeks after finals ended and I swear it's the worst feeling ever. I was just restless and bored to my wit's end. And it didn't help that I wasn't called up to relief teach sooooo I was just bumming around. At least I feel more of a help to society now lol. I'll just end this post abruptly it's 12.30am and I want to shower cos 1) I haven't had my evening shower hehe tmi 2) THE WEATHER IS HUMID