Sunday, September 7, 2014


It has been a long while since I last stepped into this space. Just in case anyone's been wondering... I've been good. Well, maybe not really. Just yesterday I felt kinda overwhelmed by own my emotions. Sometimes I wonder what it feels like to not be so emotionally-driven? Those who know me well, know that I am generally an emotional person. I tend to let my emotions get the better of me. Like my way of dealing with stress and things that are beyond my control is to get all worked up and so emotionally affected, then I have to calm myself down and only after that I can resume with life. Like how tiring is that right? But I'm glad I finally got my feelings in check and phew no more episodes please! 

So it's gonna be Week 5 soon... Well it already is Week 5 and here I am wondering... Where has all the time gone to? 

























(Ending this post with photographic evidence of how expensive notes are!!! $5 just like that 💸)

Recess week come soon please