You know when you're on the bus and your mind starts to wonder... So I had this daydream, like if Katy Perry visited China earlier, specifically between 17th and 23rd December, how awesome would it be if we bumped into each other at the Great Wall or something??? I was imagining how I'd react when I see her from afar and then running up to her (while screaming her name like a crazy fan girl. Oh wait, maybe on second thought, I shall be calm and collected and approach her like a classy lady), telling her how I love her songs, especially the ones from PRISM and her amazing duet with John Mayer. OF COURSE, I'd mention that she is perfect with John and that I adore them both so so so much and I watch all their interview videos on Youtube and they should invite me to their wedding WAIT HOLD UP. I wanna impress Katy, not creep her out. Anyway, the point of this post is to express my love for dear Katy Perry. I don't know why I've been having this obsession over her lately. I've been listening to her songs (from Teenage Dream and Prism) and watching Youtube videos of her. All I need now is the confirmation of the rumour that her PRISMATIC tour is coming to Singapore!!!!!