Hi world :)
A week has passed since the end of finals and I am so enjoying life right now. Doing the things I love like eating, watching TV/movies, hanging out with friends... Basically living the pre-uni life ahhh :) I am so looking forward to the upcoming events this December, especially the family vacation! You know what's even better than going on vacation? It's shopping for the vacation!!! Especially when you're going somewhere cold... I LOVE WINTER SHOPPING. (Didn't really get to do so last year because of A's and all. I only had like a day to pack because I left 2 days after my last paper.) At least this time round, I have more than enough time to shop calmly. And I am so glad I am spending my holidays with the people I love. I have more time for the family (I swear school is such a life-sucker and makes you grumpy AND SNAPPY all the time. Weeks 11-13 + Reading Week made me a lot snappier actually.)
Here are some piccies from Kitty's birthday surprise last Saturday!