Hello!
Am currently nursing a slight fever and sore throat. Which sucks. Because falling sick is never fun. Also, I'm sweating buckets because they (god knows who) say that it's best to sweat it out whenever you're having a fever.
Anyway! I'm glad with how I spent/am spending my holidays because it's exactly how I envisioned :) Adding to the holiday cheer, my grades for the last semester are pretty decent. Keyword: Decent. I'm just so so so thankful to God that I don't have to retake Chem next year! I had such a horrible time with Chem last sem... Widad should know because I kept complaining/whining/loathing to her. So yup, now Chem is out of the way! Finally! Forever!
In a few days time, 2013 would come to an end... I think 2013 has been good to me. It was a year filled with many bittersweet memories. It beats 2012 HANDS DOWN. Actually, any year is better than that hell of a year. 2013 is the year that I had my first experience of working (Receptionist at the dental clinic, relief teaching), learned how to put on make-up (I think this is a note-worthy milestone ok!! Hahaha), embarked on a new chapter in life that is university and made many new friends! So pleased with how my 2013 turned out to be :) May 2014 be great as well!!!!!
To end this post, I shall upload some pics from Beijing, China hahaha just because I think my blog is boring with all words and no pictures.