Monday, September 2, 2013

Wow... where are all these views coming from? Um, hi? I've not been doing proper blogging lately. Just little updates here and there. Haha they're not exactly updates. They're more like... how I'm feeling at that moment? My days are getting a bit more hectic now as school is getting more er intense? (Sorry for the lack of a better word I honestly can't think of one) Also, I'm involved in a production!!!!!!! YES finally! My longing for drama/theatre is fulfilled!!!!!! Not acting in this production because I kinda missed the auditions hehe but it's alright, there's always next sem :) (Insya Allah) Hm hm hm what else... Oh yes, went jalan raya with the precious babies of Malay Dance on Saturday. Gosh they are the ones who made my JC days so much fun. Reunited with Ashraff after like an eternity (gosh I miss him so). I'm so glad the jalan raya was a success, more so that everyone enjoyed it :) I'm pretty sure they did (not a biased opinion just because I organised the whole shebang hahaha) Here's a picture of us looking all gorgeous and handsome in baju kurung <3

Selamat Hari Raya! (enjoy whatever that's left of it)