Sunday, September 22, 2013

So, Recess week is here! Maybe it's cos I'm a freshie or my modules aren't project/essay heavy so I'm not feeling the stress? Also, my mid-terms are nicely spread out so there's only one right after Recess (thank goodness)! Anyway feeling really sian to study for that module cos it's Chemistry. Honestly my love for Chemistry (was there even love in the beginning?) died in Sec 3 because of a certain teacher who was rather condescending and mean towards me and I really really feel it was more like a personal attack so I haaaateedddd attending his lessons, which translates to hating the subject altogether. In Sec 4, my Chem teacher changed but my feelings/attitude towards Chem didn't change, unfortunately. How dare she asked me to drop Pure Chem to Combined Science (Chem/Phy)!!! Obviously, she had no faith in me. As a teacher, shouldn't you NOT give up on your students? Shouldn't you be motivating them? She was simply taking the easy way out by asking me to drop the subject so I won't disturb her % distinction. Oh well, it's all in the past. My my how did I end up talking about this. Hahahaha oh yes my Chem module. I really wanna clear it this sem so I won't have to face it anymore oh yay :)

Moving on, I am so so sooooo excited for the Justin Bieber concert tomorrow!!!!! Am extremely grateful to my dear friend, Ashraff. Sigh if it weren't for him, I think I wouldn't even go cos there won't be anyone to accompany me :( He is such a sweetheart gosh!!! Anyway, this will be the second time I'm watching Justin Bieber live! I really hope he'll perform Fall cos I believe it's the best song from his album. Why isn't it a single yet? I hope I won't cry tomorrow man (hahaha readers majorly judging me right now WHATEVER)

Hehe off to listen to John Mayer :)
(**Another person I am dying to watch live)