Monday, July 1, 2013

First of many

Going for my first ever Uni camp tomorrow!!!!!!!! I'm having mixed emotions about it cos I don't know what to expect. But I'm definitely gonna be positive! Meeting new people and playing games are always fun :)

Honestly, I still can't believe I'm going to University. Like wow. I've always thought that my grades won't be good enough for any course. I AM SERIOUS. Gosh you should look at my Prelims ok. It was so so so horrible that I had to force myself into delusion, that somehow some uni will take me in with Us. Yes, scoring a couple of Us at Prelims. U GRADE OKAY. AT FREAKIN PRELIMS. I was surprisingly calm during that point of time. Anyone would've been freaking out like shit and pissing in their pants (Yes I was but I had no time to be worrying cos I was busy studying my ass off to save my ass)!!! Miraculously or rather, ALHAMDULILLAH PRAISES TO ALLAH, my results in the end were decent :') And here I am, going to NUS. Yeah I haven't officially announced where I'm heading to but yes, my next chapter in life is NUS!

Okay it's getting late now, I gotta tuck in!
Ciao!