Sunday, June 23, 2013
Family
It has been days since my last post! (I kinda miss blogging hehe) Well, I've been busy the past few days! Zsazsa and her brothers stayed over at my place for a few days so I spent most of the time entertaining my dear guests, mainly Zsazsa (The boys played PS3 all the time. What was I supposed to do with them?????). Then on Friday night, the girls had a sleepover at my uncle's place!!!!! What a fun night it was! We did a quiz (to test ourselves if we know each other well) and then watched movies with popcorn of course! Today, the girls went to Play Nation to play.... JUST DANCE. I swear we are obsessed with the game. A few days ago, Zsazsa and I were at IMM and there was this Xbox Kinect promotion going on in the atrium. There was an unused Xbox Kinect with Dance Central on JUST WAITING FOR US TO PLAY IT. Of course we took up the challenge of playing the game there and then for the entire world to see (and mock. Ok I hope not). It was such a fun experience!!!!! Mainly because we are a bunch of shameless people hehe. And just now, Abang Eja cooked a sumptuous meal made up of roast chicken, mashed potatoes, salad, hot dogs and chilli (not sambal please)!!!! Oh man, I devoured so much chicken and salad god I was in a food coma SO GOOD. I absolutely love how my family is close right now cos we're hanging out almost everyday. Please God let us remain this close til we're old and crumply.