Thursday, May 2, 2013
That girl in the pinafore
Warah, this post is for you. Remember in Sec 1, on the first day of school, you were wearing your RGPS uniform and hanging around with the Chinese girls in our class? I thought you were this kerek girl who thought she's too cool to be hanging with people like me. Somehow, being classmates in Sec 1 & 2 and CCA-mates, we developed a close friendship. Little did I know, this girl in 1B is gonna be one of my bestfriends in the future. Fast forward the time to the present, we're approaching the next decade of our lives and look where we are now. Still as tight as ever. I am so blessed to have known someone so sweet, kind and caring as you my dear Munawwarah. You are truly a gem. You shine no matter where you go and don't let anything or anyone stop you from sparkling. Thank you for all that you've done for me. I am always so thankful for your presence in my life and I'll never stop thanking God for that. So Warah, this is for you. To many more years of friendship <3