Friday, April 5, 2013

Week 2

So it's finally Friday! The end of another week! Wow it felt that the week just started... Time really flies huh... (Tanda hari kiamat ok I'll stop here before I get preachy) Anyway, I'm honestly enjoying my new job. I just enjoy anything that involves social interaction? Haha this reminds me of the time when my previous boss (the doctor) was asking my (then) colleague (they were both in the surgery room) who I was talking to (I was at the reception counter outside). Then she told him that I was talking to the patient's friend who was sitting at the waiting area. He was like, "See I told you. Quraisya can talk to anyone." Hahaha that is true actually. Give me anyone and I'll try to make decent conversation with him/her. Anyway, now that you put me in a class of 40 students, THERE IS BOUND TO BE INTERACTION. Some students are just too adorable like you wanna put them in your pocket cos they're tooooo cuteeeeeee and there are others you just want to............ But there's usually just one rotten apple in a class. I really wanna try relief teaching at a secondary school tho. I'm sure there's gonna be less shoutng and yelling and "Teacher he hit me" "Teacher she take my pencil without my permission" "Teacher he called me fat" sigh the things I have to deal with. Nasib baik korang cute!!!!!! Looking forward to next week :-)