Saturday, March 9, 2013

There are days when you don't know what the fuck you're doing but you do it anyway. You don't regret doing it, you're just like... You actually don't feel anything, I guess? There's this nothingness in me that has been here for ages. And as a result, I feel empty inside. Not empty like oooh I'm so lonely boohoo. More like, a lack of emotions. When you tear yourself away from issues/matters that once meant the world to you, you realise that your soul is reduced to nothingness. I use the word nothingness like it's a real word. I doubt it exists. It expresses how I am right now though. I'm just empty inside, no emotions (except for Glee and shopping). I see that there's no reason to have an extreme emotion towards someone. Like ok lor, you did this lor. Just let it be lor. It's sad, really. But I think it's better for myself. Why expect and do so much when you get nothing in return? I realise that I'm talking about several issues at the same time and my thoughts seem incoherent and I know you're like "What in the world is she saying. She goes from A to C to B then back to A". Well, basically, the whole point of this post is to be vague and incoherent so only moi can understand it. Bottomline is that I'm just this empty being. And I don't really care about the rest.

I still am an emotional person. I just don't wanna be emotional about things that will just inflict pain and hurt to myself. I will choose to ignore and not care cos I think it'll eventually allow me to not care.

And really, couples. I am happy for you. But really.


No the world isn't out to mock you Quraisya.


The world doesn't revolve around you remember that.


You're just a nobody. OKAY. NOBODY.

No I am not being emo and shit.


It is true I AM A FREAKIN NOBODY SO STOP THINKING THE UNIVERSE IS OUT TO GET ME. NO OKAY. NO. The universe has better things to do than to mock your pathetic petty life.