Saturday, March 23, 2013

I am so relieved that I have finally settled all my uni applications! It's really one huge burden off my shoulders! Filling up the form is one thing, typing out an essay is another... In total, I did 2 essays and I hope they seem convincing and sincere enough. Oh God please please please. Yup, so now all I have to do wait for a reply... InsyaAllah, any one of them will get back to me. Ahhh. Ok. Anxiety comes later. Now I should just... relax. So, updates hm. I'm officially done with my receptionist job! Why? Cos I wanna try relief teaching since teaching is one of my career options... Just wanna see if it's something that I'm comfortable with. Teaching isn't for everyone so I just wanna know it it's for me? If it doesn't turn out well, then I can rule out teaching. Yup. I just hope a school would employ me soon though!!!! I don't wanna be jobless for too long! It'll be so sian and cash wouldn't be rolling in :( I don't wanna be jobless and cashless arghhhh oh the pains of being in a neither-here-nor-there situation.