Thursday, January 17, 2013
werk
Today marks the 5th day of work and I can say that it's been good so far. Dr K has been nice to me and EXTREMELY PATIENT w me. I have to admit, I was really clumsy for the first few days, not exactly clumsy in the literal sense. I'm just really new to the whole thing so I'll call for help when it comes to discharging the patient and whatnot. It's really quite daunting ok! Imagine if I key in the wrong amount into the NETS machine!!! Oh the horror! So what am I working as? A receptionist at a dental clinic. I shan't disclose the name of the dental clinic lest anyone decides to be an ass to poor ol' me ;( Right now, all I wish for is the paycheck! Cos I am broke as hell!! It sucks to be boarding the train/bus and worrying if you have enough money in your EZlink. I don't wanna keep asking my mom for money that's why the money used for EZlink top-up is eating into my allowance THUS I have lesser money for food/personal grooming (eyebrow threading, manicures hahaha I am such a girl). And fares aren't cheap at all!!! Why isn't there a special concession for post A-level kids! Ugh this EZlink talk is getting me all worked up! Bottomline is, I need moolah :( I hope the coming weeks will just ~fly~ by and then poof! a big handsome paycheck (hahaha a girl can dream. Btw it is paycheck in US and paycheque in UK, in case someone judges me for misspelling the word).