Hello world!
Just lying on my bed and listening to Bruno Mars' Locked Out Of Heaven. Idk why but I've only recently been addicted to this song!! The song is....catchy. Hahaha what a way to describe it. Anyway, life has been rather mundane. I've yet to be employed by a school and that annoys the hell out of me!!! Like, the anxiety and uncertainty is killing me. I can't possibly be waiting by the phone every single morning, hoping and wishing for a phonecall. Oh wellz, I told myself that I'll give myself another week before I apply for another job! At this point, I don't really mind what job it is asalkan duitnye halal :) Hahaha laughing at myself for saying that. Something my dad would totally say to me. For the record, I've called up at least 20 schools, primary and secondary. So don't anyhow accuse me of being lazy and whatnot. It's just that takde rezeki what do you want me to do!!!! Ok God just pls let any school call me by next week. Please please pleeeeeaaaaseeee. Hahaha now that I sound utterly desperate and pathetic, I shall move on to other matters. I've been told that I've "changed". Which is surprising cos I didn't expect it to be noticeable. Change in the sense that my mindset is a lot different now. Why? Cos I realise that I'm living my life not for anyone but MYSELF. Why live a life in which you seek to please others but inside you're just sad and miserable. So, this is me taking a stand in my life, making my own decisions without, to put it crudely, giving a fuck about what others think/say. I think that's my 2013 resolution; to simply live my life. And I don't see anything wrong with that.